Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fashematics



Fashematics: a map of designers' inspirations.

I'm going to be the first one to say (and don't laugh guys, because I'm not even lying): Fashion and Math excite me.
Figuring out equations can be brutal. But to me, it's fairly easy! (not that I don't struggle)
All it really takes is execution.
You can even probably compare the two. Given x + y, x being as absurd as a crab, all you need to do to solve is execute it. Designers sketch so many different styles, but they don't matter on paper until they make it concrete, physical, pieces.
Then, you have a wearer. She can have the finest brand names, but what if it just isn't cohesive? Home girl better execute!

But anyways, is there really even a need for an explanation of why I love this site?
I just compared my LOVE for math to fashion.
Johnathan of Fashematics makes it simple for you.

Hope you had a great weekend, guys!

All My Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer