Saturday, November 28, 2009

Feelin' lit, feelin' light.

music: Pursuit of Happiness - Kid CuDi ft. MGMT and Ratatat
mood: full

With fashion blogs, it's easy to get carried away.
For example, in my many attempts of starting one, I've ended up making every fashion blog into a "blog blog", writing the personal, little and irrelevant details of my everyday life.
Why? Because fashion is my life. It's become part of my lifestyle and everything I do.

Anyways, I'm just going to keep this blog relevant to the fashion industry because lately I have been forcing myself to plan my LIFE basically, what with course changes ending soon and my high school life moving past myself in a surreal blur. That being said, I've decided to atleast try to chase my dreams of making a living within the fashion industry. Hopefully this blog will help me realize what my priorities are.
I'll try to update as often as I can! I mean, I enjoy it so I will obviously ;)

Right now I'm just tweaking and perfecting what seems to be the "layout uniform" for all fashoin boggers, "minima default" lol! A header will be up soon keep your shirts/jumpers/panties/ on.

All my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer