Sunday, November 29, 2009

Reptile Textiles

Source: Garments (Jak and Jil), Shoes (Fashiontoast)

Seems like reptiles are taking over the (fashion) world.
Animal prints have long since been a trend, but style documenters, Rumi Neely and Jak & Jil have taken it a step further by bringing back the croc skin and scaly textures.

Christopher Kane's collaboration with Topshop has introduced a highly coveted minidress featuring one of these reptile creatures.


And Alexander Wang, never one to be behind, has his Lara combat boot.

If you're feeling this trend, these two items are for sure some fashion staples you'd like to collect.

As for me, I'm broke. & I'm still in love with little cheetah print things.
I'm slowly building my faux snake skin collection, though! :)

All my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer